Choosing Prism Cosec to assume responsibility for your routine regulatory compliance removes the associated stress and ensures your company is never at risk of incurring late fees from Companies House.
Our fully outsourced service includes:
- Maintaining and updating statutory books and records;
- Filing of all forms and returns with Companies House;
- Preparing notices, minutes, and resolutions;
- Responding to queries from and providing statutory information to directors, auditors and advisers; and
- Advice and updates on changes in company law, corporate governance, and company secretarial best practice.
We act as named company secretary for around 300 companies, and provide a registered office address and mail forwarding service to over 200 companies.
We offer share scheme creation and administration, setting up tax advantaged and non-tax advantaged share option plans and, once established, providing ongoing support, including:
- Maintaining the records of the share option scheme;
- Dealing with enquires from option holders;
- Assisting with planned option grants or awards made under the scheme;
- Support with any vesting or exercises of share options.
For clients looking to register trade marks, we act as agent, monitoring and addressing renewals, managing portfolios and taking action against infringements. With our extensive experience, built up over many years, we are able to advise upon and deal with the registration of trade marks in the United Kingdom, European Community and other overseas jurisdictions.