Prism Cosec can assist companies undertaking specific project work, where there is the need to ‘parachute in’ additional professional resource with the appropriate level of experience and knowledge. Examples where our project services may be of help are:
- Capital-raising, corporate restructuring or tax-driven events: the company needs additional resource that has the requisite knowledge and experience for the project.
- Flotation planning: additional assistance is needed for a flotation and to guide the Directors through the corporate governance process during their first year running a quoted company.
- AIM to Main Market: a company is intending to move from AIM to the Main Market and process and procedures need to be created.
- Subsidiary rationalisation: following a series of acquisitions, the group wishes to rationalise its structure, reducing both the associated cost and risk.
- Shareholder meeting administration: the company requires support to project manage the meeting, from venue selection, document preparation and administration to creating minutes and Companies House filings and announcements.
- Temporary cover: the company is recruiting a new Company Secretary and requires cover during the process.
- Mentoring: the company wishes to provide a temporary mentor for their new Company Secretary.